COLD-PRESSED ALMOND OIL
COLD-PRESSED ALMOND OIL
Cold-Pressed Almond Oil is a densely nutritious oil highly valued for beautifying properties. It is rich in healthy unsaturated fats & minerals, & feeds the skin & hair with dense nutrition. Almond oil is widely used for skincare owing to its rejuvenating, smoothening, & complexion enhancing properties. The sweet & warming energetics of the Almond Oil is known to pacify Vata dosha as per Ayurveda. With regular use, it helps improve the skin tone & texture. Almond oil is considered to be an elixir for dry rough hair. When massaged warm into the hair shafts, the minerals & good fats in Almond Oil penetrate deeper to feed dense nutrition to the hair at the root level & strengthen hair roots. Almond Oil is hypoallergenic & is one of the most safest oil to use on sensitive skin. Due to its hypoallergenic properties, it is safe for use on baby skin. Almond oil acts as an effective moisturizer for eczema & psoriasis as it helps prevent structural damage to the skin, while also supporting the regeneration of new skin cells.
Almond Oil contains dense nutrients & healing properties that make it an excellent topical emollient. It deeply penetrates into the skin & is rich in:
- Vitamin E: Almond oil retains this sensitive vitamin content due to its cold-pressed form. When applied on skin, Vitamin E helps lock seal moisture on the skin making it appear smooth & youthful.
- Magnesium: Magnesium helps improve skin barrier function, helps reduce acne, maintains skin hydration levels & keeps skin in its optimal condition. It helps maintain skin elasticity.
- Zinc: Zinc in almond oil heals & rejuvenates the skin. It supports new cell production.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps cleanse the pores deeply & may prevent acne outbreaks. It is an important vitamin when it comes to the beauty of the skin.
- Oleic Acid: These beauty fats keep skin deeply moisturized. Oleic Acid has a cleansing effect & possesses mild UV protection properties.
- Use Almond Oil to reduce fine lines & signs of aging.
- Use Almond Oil to soothe chronic skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis.
- Use Almond Oil to remove make-up, to moisturize chapped lips & to remove the layers of tan formed on the skin.
- Use Almond Oil as an after bath Oil to soften & moisturize the body.
- Use Almond Oil for face & body massage before stepping out under the Sun for protection against UV rays.
- Use Almond Oil to massage the delicate under-eye region & reduce puffiness & dark circles.
- Use Almond Oil for pre-wash deep-conditioning of scalp & hair roots.
- Use Almond Oil for head massage for promoting hair growth.
Skincare: Take a few drops of oil on the palm & massage on the face in upward direction for 20 minutes until the oil is absorbed deeply in the skin. Absorption of oil is best when the oil is warmed to body temperature before application.
- For inside-out skin radiance, apply Chandrika face masque after massage & leave it for 10 minutes
- For a clean & fair effect on skin, apply Sumukha face masque after massage & leave it for 10 minutes.
- For locking moisture on an aging skin, apply Avasya face masque after massage & leave it for 10 minutes.
- To remove the makeup, apply a layer of oil on skin & massage gently. Leave the oil on skin for 5 minutes & then rinse with Kiyomeru face wash.
Apply warm Almond Oil on the scalp & massage for a few minutes. Leave oil on the scalp for half & hour & rinse.
Pure Almonds (Prunus dulcis).
Preservative Free, Chemical Free, Unrefined & 100% Vegan.
Quantity: 100 ml
Disclaimer:Keep bottle away from direct sunlight/water contamination.For external use only.If allergic to it please do skin test before use. Any new skin care oil, apply on body first, if you are happy with result then try it on face.
Almond trees are believed to have originated in Southwest Asia & Middle East countries. Almond Oil has been historically used by ancient Chinese, Indians, Persians & Egyptians to heal dry skin conditions & to reduce blemishes, soothe irritated skin & beautify skin texture.