COLD-PRESSED APRICOT OIL
Apricot Oil is an antioxidant rich beauty oil known for its deeply absorbing, lubricating & skin nourishing properties. It is an effective anti-aging face & body oil that helps neutralize the aging effects of free radical molecules that fast-forward the aging process. It is a light, clear, odorless & a non-irritating skin & hair oil that helps retain moisture on the skin. With regular application, it helps transform skin texture & helps restore youth of the skin. It helps slow-down the multiplication of cells on the scalp that cause dry skin & dandruff.
This high-performance Cold-Pressed Apricot Oil is extracted from chemical-free & pesticide-free apricot kernels & is packaged in its purest form immediately after extraction to keep its botanical powers intact in eco-friendly glass packaging.
Apricot Oil contains dense nutrients & healing properties that make it an excellent topical emollient. It deeply penetrates into the skin & is rich in:
- Oleic Acid (Omega 9 Fatty Acids) & Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 Fatty Acids): The combination of these two essential fatty acids in Apricot Oil feeds the skin with dense nutrition that is easily absorbed. Linoleic Acid is not produced by the skin naturally & must be applied topically for the skin to obtain its benefits including enhancing & improving skin moistness & reducing water loss from skin, thus, maintaining the oil & moisture ratio which is much required for a youthful plump skin.
- Stearic Acid: The stearic acid in Apricot Oil helps wash away excess oil molecules from the skin’s surface, which leads to the effective removal of dirt, sweat & excess sebum from the skin & hair.
- Antioxidants including Vitamin A & Vitamin E: These two most potent antioxidants are an inherent part of Cold-Pressed Apricot Oil. The pure oil retains the vitamin content as it is not subject to any heat treatment. Vitamin A helps prevent skin from sun damage & protects collagen break-down. Vitamin E helps moisturize, help lighten scars & soothes the effects of sun damage on the skin.
- Use Apricot Oil to deeply nourish mature, sensitive, dry & irritated skin.
- Use Apricot Oil to moisturize & maintain the pH balance on the skin.
- Use Apricot Oil as an after-bath moisturizer.
- Use Apricot Oil to fade away wrinkles & fine lines.
- Use Apricot Oil therapeutically for eczema, psoriasis & allergic skin.
- Use Apricot Oil as a natural & safe make-up remover to dirt, grim & micro make-up particles for a squeaky-clean breathable skin.
- Use Apricot Oil for a self-Abhyanga massage to relax & rejuvenate the body.
- The Apricot Oil is known to inhibit the abnormal multiplication & production of dead skin cells that reflects as dry skin & dandruff on the scalp. It helps control dandruff by controlling the cell multiplication & forms a layer of dead skin on scalp. Due to its highly moisturising properties, Apricot Oil softens the dead cells on the making scalp clean & breathable. It is deeeply nourishing for the scalp & dry hair.
Skincare: Take a few drops of oil on the palm & massage on the face in upward direction for 20 minutes until the oil is absorbed deeply in the skin.
- For inside-out skin radiance, apply Chandrika face masque after massage & leave it for 10 minutes
- For a clean & fair effect on skin, apply Sumukha face masque after massage & leave it for 10 minutes.
- For locking moisture on an aging skin, apply Avasya face masque after massage & leave it for 10 minutes.
- To remove the makeup, apply a layer of oil on skin & massage gently. Leave the oil on skin for 5 minutes & then rinse with Kiyomeru face wash.
Pure Apricot Kernels.
Preservative Free, Chemical Free, Unrefined & 100% Vegan.
Quantity: 100 ml
Caution: Store the bottle in a cool, dark & dry place. For external use only. Please do a patch test in case of allergies.
Apricot Oil has been used in Chinese folk medicine for ages to heal skin, hair & health conditions including swelling, ulcers & tumors. As per Chinese Medicine, the energetics of Apricot Oil have warming & bitter qualities & must not be used in excess. Its energy is believed to affect the large intestine & lung meridian & hence its energetic effect helps to stop coughing& wheezing. It helps to moisten intestines & enhances bowel health.