COLD-PRESSED MUSTARD OIL
COLD-PRESSED YELLOW MUSTARD OIL
Cold-Pressed Yellow Mustard Oil (also known as Sarshapa in Sanskrit) is one of the most valued oils in Ayurveda. The rich nutritious properties of this oil make it one of the healthiest oils for cooking & it has been used as medicine in Indian kitchens due to its internal healing properties since ancient times. Yellow Mustard oil possesses versatile properties & is warming, pungent & bitter energetically. Mustard Oil helps people with cold body tendencies like in case of Kapha body types. Its heavy texture makes it an anti-vata oil & helps people with health issues caused due to Vata conditions such as arthritis, heart diseases, chronic pain or Parkinson’s disease.
Cold-Pressed Mustard Oil contains dense nutrients & healing properties that make it an excellent oil for cooking, skincare & haircare. It deeply penetrates into the skin & is rich in:
- Essential Fatty Acids: Omega-6 Fatty Acid & Omega-6 Fatty Acid in Mustard Oil helps body deal with inflammatory health issues & high cholesterol. It also helps deal with hair issues due to its stimulating & anti-fungal properties.
- Vitamin E: Richness of Vitamin E in Mustard Oil also makes it a skin food & keeps our body cells healthy.
- Beta-Carotene: The beta-carotene in Vitamin A provides an essential nutrient to the body that supports healthy immune system. Additionally, it acts as an excellent nutrient for skin & hair health.
- Disinfecting and antimicrobial oil
- Mustard oil possesses properties to help break mucous deposits & ease sinus symptoms due to its antimicrobial property. It is also an effective oil to be used in conditions such as asthma & bronchitis.
- Helps ease inflammatory pains such as arthritis.
- Mustard oil is used as a remedy to heal dental problems.
- It is great for skin & hair health.
- It boosts brain activity.
SKINCARE & HAIRCARE:
- Mustard Oil helps lighten skin tone & has been used in Ubtan formulations in ancient India for its lightening properties.
- It provides essential nutrients such as Vitamin A & Vitamin E that act as skin food to keep it healthy & youthful.
- It possesses properties that delay the effects of aging on the skin making it radiant.
- The rich Vitamin E content of Mustard Oil protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids in Mustard Oil nourish hair roots deeply & stimulate hair growth.
- It is helpful in dealing with scalp issues such as dandruff, premature greying & itchy scalp.
For Indian style cooking, Mustard Oil has always served as a staple. The warming & pungent energetics of Mustard seeds helps balance Kapha (phlegm related) & Vata (dry & windy) tendencies in the body. Using mustard oil for cooking can help ease digestive discomforts while enhancing the taste of food, adding a pungent hint to foods specifically cruciferous & green leafy vegetables. Mustard oil can be used to cook dahls, lentil soups, Indian curries & spiced vegetables.
- Use warm Mustard Oil for Abhyanga (Self-Massage), that helps clear lymphatics, strengthen the body, improve blood circulation & ease out tired muscles. The activity boosts the skin health drastically.
- Apply warm Mustard Oil on scalp & massage gently. Leave it for about an hour before rinsing. Head massage with Mustard oil improves blood circulation in the scalp & strengthens the roots. It is a powerful oil to arrest hair fall & greying of hair.
Pure, cold pressed oil of Yellow Mustard Seeds, Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.
Quantity: 500 ml
Disclaimer: Keep bottle away from direct sunlight/water contamination.For internal & external use. If allergic to it pls skin test before use.Any new skin care oil, apply on body first,if you are happy with result then try it on face.
Mustard Oil is an Indian cooking legacy & is known to have an Indian origin. However, it has been used in countries like Greece & Rome for years. Due to its medicinal properties, Hippocrates used mustard seeds as medicine. It is considered to be a versatile seed since ages & has been used in religious, culinary & cultural practices since ancient times. The super-healing properties of Mustard Oil are well documented in Ayurveda. It is associated with purity & hence has been used in Indian weddings for ubtan ceremony since ages. It is still used in many cultural practices across India for multiple purposes.